**WHEELS ARE NOT INCLUDED IN TIRE PURCHASE**
Tested at the longest desert race in U.S. - BITD Vegas to Reno - the 32” Gripper R/T tire performed flawlessly. Built with a 10-ply rating and our lightest casing yet at under 40lbs, the tire features aggressive side lugs for added puncture resistance without sacrificing weight.
- Small sipes can reduce heat generation.
- Tire shoulder block design improves the tire lateral grip and impact resistance.
- Huge blocks on tread pattern heighten the grip effect while off road.
- Large deep groove pattern, greatly improves the tire grip while providing higher wear resistance.
- Double seamless wrap tape tightens tires to further enhance high speed durability and impact resistance.
- Double-layer high-strength belt steel wire to ensures the performance of the tire.
- Special airtight formula to ensure tire tightness.
- Large block pattern design extended to the sidewall - greatly improves the sidewall impact resistance.
- Sidewall protruding large block pattern further improves the sidewall impact resistance.
- Thick Base Rubber Design protects the tire - not easy to pierce.
- The Rim Protector Design protects the rim from shock damage.
- 2-layer carcass design improves tires stability and durability, and continues to ensure high-strength impact resistance.
- Single high-strength steel wire seamless seaming, so that the tire and the rim tightly integrate to further protect the tire safety.