Fitment : Can-Am
- 2016-2018 Maverick / Max 1000 Turbo all models (excludes X3 models)
- 2013-2018 Maverick / Max 1000 all models (excludes X3 models)
- 2011-2020 Commander 1000 / 800 all models
- 2007-2021 Renegade 1000 / 850 / 800 / 570 / 500 all models
- 2006-2021 Outlander 1000 / 850 / 800 / 650 / 570 / 500 all models
- OEM # 715900212 / 715000302 / 422280364
World’s Best Belt RACE SERIES
- Built to decrease the chances of snapping or delamination in race applications when the tendency is to land on the throttle.
- Manufacturing, quality control certifications — ISO-14001, ISO-9001, and IATF-16949.
- Newly released design that has a larger Kevlar cord with a custom braid design to act as a shock absorber.
- New vulcanization process to marry the layers of the belt together around the cord preventing premature separation of the layers.
- Custom blend of two premium High Modulus Compounds holding the top layers together with the cord and bottom layers like super glue!
- Highest shock load rating to date being able to withstand the power of the 600hp machines.
- Increased top cog pressure load design that increases sidewall rigidity, prevents top cog bowing, but still allows for increased rotational flexibility.
- Bottom cog uses HIGH modulus rubber compound (BZX1) for better heat resistance and heat dissipation.
- Impregnated with short Aramid Fibers for better belt-to-sheave adhesion and reduced overall belt temperature.
- Latest bottom cog design for greater rotational efficiency at full shift.
- Precision ground sidewall angle (SCUFFING) for smooth engagement, increased power transfer and lower operating belt temperature.
- Kevlar cord, versus polyester, wraps over bottom cogs for increased bottom cog strength.
- Increased cord pop-out resistance.
This belt is for the rider / racer that is looking for the latest in technology and proven performance.