- Powers Diode Dynamics LED pods with backlight functionality.
- Connects directly to the battery to power your LED pods.
- High capacity 14AWG wiring.
- Single Deutsch DT output connector.
- 30A waterproof fuse, and 60A 12V relay to safeguard the electrical systems in your pods.
Stage Series. This harness is intended to be used with our Stage Series LED Pods with backlight functionality. This harness connects directly to your vehicle's battery and allows you to power your offroad lighting. It features a three-way switch to toggle between the backlight, off, and the main beam. This harness uses high capacity 14AWG wiring and a Deutsch DT connector for simple plug-and-play installation.
This harness safely powers up to 25A of auxiliary lamps. Please refer to the current draw data below.
- C1 Sport: 1.2A
- C1 Pro: 1.7A
- SSC2 Sport: 0.6A
- SSC2 Pro: 1.75A
- SS3 Non-Backlit Sport: 2.9A
- SS3 Non-Backlit Pro: 1.2A
- SS3 Non-Backlit Max: 3.3A
- SS3 Backlit Sport: 1.06A
- SS3 Backlit Pro: 2.87A
Control through OEM Aux Switches. This harness includes an OEM aux switch adapter wire that allows you to control your lights using a factory-installed aux switch bank. Two switches will be used - one for the main beam, and one for the backlight. For those who don't have the aux switch bank, you will use the included toggle switch adapter wire to mount a switch.