The ITP Terra Claw features a unique alternating angled tread pattern to provide ultimate traction in multiple terrains. Additional siping yields increased traction in wet conditions and allows the tread to ﬂex over rocky terrain. Reinforced belts provide increased traction and puncture resistance while the stepped tread blocks give additional biting edges to aid traction in rutted conditions.
- Round shoulder design provides excellent steering response and lateral stability
- V shape lug design provides increased traction and self-cleaning
- Unique alternating angled tread pattern provides enhanced traction in all terrains from hard pack, rocks, slick surfaces, and soft terrain
- Center lug design provides both traction and a comfortable ride
- Stepped tread blocks provide more biting edges in rutted conditions
- 8 ply radial construction